Gluten Free Marble Cake Mix
A gluten free party cake that looks amazing and tastes even better.
The Well & Good gluten free marble cake is a spectacular looking cake that will please any crowd! Whether its for a kids birthday, school lunches or for your next high tea, this cake is for you.
This Marble Cake mix includes a separate chocolate sachet to create a unique marbling effect and pink icing to ensure your creation is remembered.
Each carton contains 4x545g packs
|Serving per package: 10 Serving size: 90g (1 slice)|
|AVERAGE QTY:||DRY MIX||MADE AS DIRECTED (without filling)|
|PER 100g||PER SERVE||PER 100g|
|GLUTEN||Not detected||Not detected||Not detected|
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
Food allergies affect a surprising number of people. Research shows that up to 5% of children under the age of three have at least one of the following common allergies: Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Seafood, Sesame and Soy.
The Allergy Aware symbol on this pack signifies that our company follows stringent policies and procedures to ensure we manufacture safe, allergy aware products.
Marble Cake Recipe, gluten free and nut free!
This is the cake I use every year for my son’s birthday cake, kids love the swirl.
I love using it because it is a delicious, moist wheat free cake that is also firm enough to cut to shape, ice and layer into anything you want. I’ve done a rocket Cake, a Ninjago cake and most recently a treasure map. My son was delighted and the cake got eaten up by everyone!
• 1 packet Marble Cake Mix
• 3 Eggs
• 1/2 cup (125ml) water
• 4tbsp.(80g) margarine
• 1 packet pink icing (provided)
• 3tsp. (15ml) water
• 3tbsp.(60g) margarine
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C (160°C fan forced)
2. Grease or line a 20cm round or equivalent rectangular tin.
3. In a large bowl combine water, eggs and margarine with marble cake mix gently with a wooden spoon to a smooth consistency
4. Pour the batter into prepared cake tin, leaving about 3 tbsps in the bowl.
5. Add sachet of chocolate provided and water to remaining batter and stir till smooth.
6. Pour the chocolate batter on top of the vanilla mix in the tin, gently swirl and fold with a knife.
7. Set to bake for 40 minutes. Rest for 5min in the cake tin, then place on a wire rack to cool.
1. In a bowl combine icing mixture with margarine, mix with hand mixer gradually adding the water until icing is a smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Allow to cool and then spread over the cake with a spatula or broad knife.
Tip: Insert a skewer into the middle of the cake to check consistency; if the skewer is clean, your cake is ready to come out of the oven.
Also on the blog, make Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Well & Good Marble Cake mix!
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery to all areas
- Items will be delivered to your home or office by Australia Post.
- If you are not home to receive, the items will be left at your doorstep.
Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
- If your order does not arrive within 5 working days of your order confirmation being received, advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website.
- Gluten free direct, take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your delivery please email us email@example.com or phone us on (03) 8199 0987 during our office admin hours Thursday – Friday 10am-4pm Est.