Shipping | Delivery & Handling
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery to all areas
- Items will be delivered to your home or office by Australia Post.
- If you are not home to receive, the items will be left at your doorstep.
- Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
- If your order does not arrive within 7 working days of your order confirmation being received, advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website.
- We take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered.
Shipping to New Zealand
We ship to New Zealand using Australia Post Airmail. This service is trackable and takes 3-10 business days from dispatch.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your delivery please email us email@example.com or phone us on (03) 9769 1515 during our office admin hours Monday-Friday 10am-4pm AEST.
Please visit the following page for refunds info: http://buyglutenfreedirect.com.au/returns-policy/.
Pricing and Tax Information
All prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Gluten Free Direct is an Australian company. ABN 54 710 031 423
19 Tower Court, Noble Park, Victoria 3174
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you receive products that are damaged or faulty please contact us immediately, we will happily organise a refund or replacement.
Notification of damaged goods must be made 24 hours after the goods have been received by you.
For your security, credit card details ARE NOT stored on our system. All payments are processed via NAB Transact. Your credit card details will be processed within the secure area of NAB online payment gateway for verification and approval.
Pay Pal – Express checkout is also offered via PayPal, Australia’s most used payment gateway
If you choose to email us or complete forms on the website your contact details and information that you provide will be data based. It is your right to ask for disclosure of any of your personal information that may be held and on request we will remove your details from our records.
The Privacy Act National Privacy Principles (amended 21 December 2001) imposed new regulations for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, plus other matters including data quality and security, openness, access and correction.
For further information regarding compliance with the Act, visit the Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au