Gluten Free Chocolate Mud Cake
Don’t tell them its gluten free and they will never know!
Well & Good’s gluten free chocolate mud cake mix is loved by all chocolate lovers. It is gluten free, dairy free and nut free, super easy to make and can easily be transformed into the ultimate gluten free brownies. Being nut free it also makes a perfect treat for school lunchboxes.
- 1 x 450g chocolate cake mix pack will yield a 17cm round cake
- For a large birthday cake we recommend using 2 – 3 cake mix packs with a larger baking tin.
- For an egg free recipe – use egg replacer or substitute each egg for 1tbsp of golden syrup and 1tbsp of fine rice flour.
Each carton contains 5 x 450g packs
|Serving per package: 10 Serving size: 73g (1 slice)|
|AVERAGE QTY:||DRY MIX||MADE AS DIRECTED|
|PER 100g||PER SERVE||PER 100g|
|GLUTEN||Not detected||Not detected||Not detected|
Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa Powder(9.7%), Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch(1412), Raising Agents(500,450), Vegetable Emulsifier(471), Iodised Salt, Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Flavour
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
Food allergies affect a surprising number of people. Research shows that up to 5% of children under the age of three have at least one of the following common allergies: Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Seafood, Sesame and Soy.
The Allergy Aware symbol on this pack signifies that our company follows stringent policies and procedures to ensure we manufacture safe, allergy aware products.
Our delicious brownie recipe thats gluten and dairy free!
This is the easiest gluten free brownie recipe I’ve ever made; it always works and gets all eaten up before you can say Chocolate Brownie! I like to jazz it up by adding walnuts or macadamias which add a crunch to the fudgy sticky texture and complement the sweet chocolate flavour, half a cup of roughly chopped nuts will do.
You will need
- 1 packet (450g) Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 100g margarine (dairy free)
- 150g dark chocolate pieces (dairy free)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease or line a 20cm Teflon tin.
- Melt the chocolate and margarine in the microwave 90sec, stir until clear.
- In a large bowl combine melted chocolate and eggs one at a time, stirring constantly so that the eggs don’t solidify. Add mud cake and continue to stir to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery to all areas
- Items will be delivered to your home or office by Australia Post.
- If you are not home to receive, the items will be left at your doorstep.
Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
- If your order does not arrive within 5 working days of your order confirmation being received, advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website.
- Gluten free direct, take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your delivery please email us email@example.com or phone us on (03) 8199 0987 during our office admin hours Thursday – Friday 10am-4pm Est.