Reduced Sugar All Purpose Cake Mix
Our Versatile Cake Mix With 40% reduced sugar.
Bake a huge range of cakes from one mix. carrot cake, banana cake, apple cake, zucchini cake – all gluten free. The possibilities are endless and the recipes are easy, all-in mix and bake. The result is a delicious, moist gluten free cake suitable for everyone, even those with food allergies and intolerances.
Our cake mix is free from: gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, tree nuts and peanuts.
Each carton contains 5 x 400g packs.
236 in stock
|Serving per package: 10 Serving size: 75g (1 slice)|
|AVERAGE QTY:||DRY MIX||MADE AS DIRECTED (without filling)|
|PER 100g||PER SERVE||PER 100g|
|GLUTEN||Not detected||Not detected||Not detected|
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
Our promise to you
When you open a box of Well and Good, you’ll only find one thing inside. Scrumptious, decadent cake mix. No gluten,
Gluten Free Carrot cake is easy with Well and Good All Purpose Cake Mix
A quick and easy, Gluten Free Carrot cake with cream-cheese frosting, classic baking of the CWA kind!
You will need
1 packet (450g) All Purpose Cake Mix.
½ cup (125ml) of water
1 or 2 grated carrot
A hand full of walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
2. Grease a 23cm x 7cm round cake tin.
3. In a large bowl combine All Purpose cake mix, water, eggs, and oil, mix well until all ingredients are smooth.
4. Fold grated carrot and walnuts into the batter and pour the mixture into the cake tin.
5. Set to bake for 55-65 minutes.
6. Rest for 5 minutes in the cake tin, place on a wire rack till cool.
Cream Cheese Frosting
125g cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
1 1/2 cups icing sugar mixture
Using an electric mixer
Beat cream cheese and lemon rind until smooth
Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.
Check out this gorgeous Gluten Free Carrot Cake on our blog.