Gluten Free Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
It doesn’t really matter what time of year it it, ice cream sandwiches are always great to eat. Gluten free brownie of course. When you make your own, you could always buy packet biscuits; but why not make a little extra effort and make your own chocolate brownies. Brownies are custom-made for ice cream and if you have any left over ice cream sandwiches you can freeze them and they’re still amazing next time you want one.
These ice cream sandwiches are gluten free and are made from Well and Good’s Mudcake Mix. They’re super easy to make and are worth the extra effort.
What you need
- 1 packet (450g) Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 100g butter
- 150g dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced).
- Line a 20cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 90 seconds then stir until clear.
- In a large bowl combine melted chocolate and eggs one at a time, stirring constantly. Add mud cake dry mix and continue to stir to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Place the brownies into freezer for an hour.
- Cut into even sized pieces and scoop ice cream between each brownie.