Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
Pancakes, Muffins, Choux Pastry, all of these can be yours, gluten free when made with Well & Good’s Gluten Free Self Raising Flour. An easy to use gluten free flour that performs just like wheat based flours. Now you can bake your cake and eat it to!
|Serving per package: 25 Serving size: 40g|
|AVERAGE QTY:||DRY MIX|
|PER SERVE||PER 100g|
|GLUTEN||Not detected||Not detected|
Store in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
Food allergies affect a surprising number of people. Research shows that up to 5% of children under the age of three have at least one of the following common allergies: Gluten, Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Seafood, Sesame and Soy.
The Allergy Aware symbol on this pack signifies that our company follows stringent policies and procedures to ensure we manufacture safe, allergy aware products.
Gluten Free Banana Pancakes.
My son doesn’t eat much fruit, which makes me very sad.
One of my little victories in life is to sneak fruits into food without him noticing. GF Banana pancakes are always a triumph,yes it comes with cream and maple syrup but the banana is in there, he loves it coming back for seconds every time. Victory!
All you need:
- 1 ½ cups (250g) Premium Self Raising Flour Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) water/ or milk
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 2 tablespoons (30g) soft margarine
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
In large bowl combine water/or milk, eggs, margarine and sugar.
Add Well and Good SR flour mix. Using a whisk combine ingredients until mixture is smooth, and fold in mashed banana.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Use a ladle to spoon mixture into a lightly greased frying pan and cook for about 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
For thicker pancakes, use less water. For thinner pancakes use more water.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery to all areas
- Items will be delivered to your home or office by Australia Post.
- If you are not home to receive, the items will be left at your doorstep.
Deliveries cannot be made on weekends or public holidays.
- If your order does not arrive within 5 working days of your order confirmation being received, advise us at email@example.com
- Orders outside of Australia are not currently supported through this website.
- Gluten free direct, take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your delivery please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (03) 8199 0987 during our office admin hours Thursday – Friday 10am-4pm Est.